Introduction to Finding Grants & Proposal Writing
Wednesday, March 07, 2018 10:00 am
11:30 am ET
In-person | Hudson, OH
Are you new to the field of grantseeking? Discover what funders are looking for in nonprofits seeking grants and how to find potential funders.
You will learn the 10 most important things you need to know about finding grants including:
- Who funds nonprofits and what are their motivations.
- What do funders really want to know about the organizations they are in
Are you new to proposal writing or want a quick refresher? If so, you don’t want to miss one of our most popular classes.
This class will provide you with an overview of how to write a standard project proposal to a foundation. It will include:
- The basic elements of a proposal
- The “do’s” and “don’ts” of writing and submitting a proposal
- How to follow up whether the answer is yes or no